This listing is no longer available. Please see other available listings.
2 bed, 2 bath, central neighborhood, close to resturants, laundry on site
This 900 Square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in a quiet Central neighborhood. This duplex unit is conveniently located to shopping and restaurants. This spacious home features wood and tile flooring throughout, easy care fenced yard, and laundry facilities on site. Enjoy cooling off in the summer heat with the community pool located right outside your front door! Water, sewer and trash are paid by the Landlord, all other utilities are the responsibility of the tenant. The refrigerator is included with this home. Pets are subject to owner approval. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home is available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $550 per month and the security deposit is $650 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $45 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. Absolutely no felonies for the past 10 years. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
* 900 Square Feet
* 2 bathrooms, one bathroom with tub
* Fenced in back patio
* Electric stove
* Air conditioner
* Coin operated washer/dryer on site
* Pets welcome- up to 2 pets, no large or aggressive breeds of dog.
* Community pool
* No Section 8 allowed
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.
Please visit our website at BlueFoxProperties.com to see the VIDEO TOUR, additional information about this home, interior photos of the home, and to download a copy of our application. Or, if this home does not meet your requirements, you may search our website for other homes we currently have available.
If you meet our minimum rental criteria and would like to schedule a private showing for this home, please call 780-7888.
Map of 1635-1641 N. Santa Rosa - 1635, Tucson, AZ 85712
Blue Fox Properties, LLC